Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Joy to the World!































Gloria Susan is born! We're sorry we haven't posted for so long. Here is our little joy. She is so fun to be with all day! I love watching her change through all her faces: distraught, then smile, then surprised O-shaped mouth!... We have been blessed to have both our mothers Jan and Susan come out and stay with us. They were such a HUGE help and we really miss them. Happy New Years everyone!

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Congrats on a healthy, cute baby. I'm sure you guys are already both great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! she's so very sweet. thanks for posting pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Abby, your little family is beautiful. I especially like the picture of Patrick and Gloria in front of the window. Awwww - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so glad she's here and that we get to watch her grow up, first hand! Great post, wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete