Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shout Hooray!

Birthday time!
We had a record number of people in our house, especially little people (12 under 4) a real riot.


Gloria Had a great time with her cousins in the pool today. It seems as though June has marked the beginning of the real heat.
We enjoyed good company and food at the breakfast the Branch put on for Memorial Day.

I'm pretty excited about the great Birthday gifts I got, I think Gloria is too. A sweet trailer for our bike so the little bubba can tagalong this Summer. Patrick took me out to dinner for spicy noodles and Thor, Paul and Sarah blessed us with TWO nights out baby free and this adorable teapot pictured here with the Hippo journal Susan gave me, I love that I can now be thought of when all things hippo are near, they really are the best animal. Also here is the family of Beanie Babies that Patrick found to represent us. The St. Patrick one is him, the British one is me and the American one is Glory, because that is actually the bear's name. I thought it was cute. Thanks for making me feel so loved everyone! My Momma also sent me a gift certificate for a massage, HEAVEN. I have the best family ever. I just had to add that third picture, she looks so fat and awesome, what joy she brings to us!

We had a wonderful time this week celebrating my Birthday as well as Memorial day.
We also got to celebrate Vincent Price's 100th Birthday. We went to a showing of Thriller and Edward Scissor Hands in Forest Park. Vincent was born in St. Louis on May 28 1911.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these fun photos! Glory is glorious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. But I will just add one thing I'm pretty sure hippos EAT people. Just keep that in mind... I love you guys so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I thought hippos were vegetarians! I think that they might kill people but not eat them -- I might look that up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos - it's so fun to see you all.
    Don't get any sunburns!!
    Gloria is the best!
    Tantissimo, Grama Ham

    ReplyDelete