We got our pictures back from Julie Matthews. They are all the the beautiful Botanic Gardens and I think they turned out quite well. The morning was ridiculously hot and I wish I had worn a skirt, oh well. Here are some of my favorites.
These are so great! I especially love the one in the Japanese gardens with the three of you. Gloria is a little ham! Oh, so I saw a three year old version of Gloria the other day at Thanksgiving Point. She was a really cute little girl.
They turned out really well! Gloria looks like a little flower in the garden. What a handsome family. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteGah! These are great! The first one is my favorite. You look so fab (and skinny)!
ReplyDeleteThese are so great! I especially love the one in the Japanese gardens with the three of you. Gloria is a little ham!
ReplyDeleteOh, so I saw a three year old version of Gloria the other day at Thanksgiving Point. She was a really cute little girl.