Saturday, November 7, 2009

Internationally Domestic

It has been one week and one day since I have ended my employment at Al's Sporting goods, Though it has been a bit of a mixed blessing I wanted to share with you what I have done with all my extra time.

Our dear friend Mami, who happens to live right next door came over the other day to show us how to make Japanese foods, we were delighted of course to share it with her afterward. Thanks Mami!


Susan (my awesome mother-in-law) graciously gave us an excess of apples which I was able to get creative with, for my friends and neighbors. Here is what's left of them.



It was a good time all around and I am grateful for the time I have now to serve and enjoy life!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm sure that Japanese food was amazing.
    When I do have time, I really love cooking and trying new things. When you move to St. Louis, we'll show you what St. Louis-style pizza is all about (AND why you've never heard of it).

    ReplyDelete