Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gloria gone wild!


We enjoyed the beautiful weather at Shaw Park last week. Gloria loved the fountains and watching all the other kids run around.




I love her "I just got hit with a water balloon" face. I was expecting her to cry after but she just wanted to get back in the game and laughed and smiled at the new experiences! What a little champ! A really cute champ if I do say so myself.


We were able to take advantage of our bike trailer and the beautiful weather and enjoy forest park. I was very surprised at how big it felt on the bike trails. Here is Gloria taking a break and having a snack, the little cutie.


Another one of her cute, "I can't get out of this position but it was fun to get here" faces.

1 comment:

  1. Gloria is amazing! I especially love hearing Abby laugh in the video. It all made my day.

    ReplyDelete